Trackplan is a cloud-based computer-aided facility management (CAFM) and maintenance management (CMMS) solution designed for businesses of all sizes.
Affordable alternative to the big hitting solutions.
Easy to use, highly configurable and powerful.
Includes two apps for engineers and managers.
A brilliant product which has 5* reviews on Gartner’s Capterra from our young client base.
- job management
- job calendar and scheduling,
- planned maintenance and compliance management,
- site and asset management,
- Contractor and Sales quotes and sales invoicing (integrates with Xero)
- stock and asset parts and purchase orders
- electronic forms (inspections and risk assessments and health and safety)
- contractor management
- Sites can be managed by client contracts – great for facilities companies
- job requests
- cost and budget management
Clients across sectors including manufacturing, property development, property management, schools and colleges, leisure centres, golf clubs, office parks, facilities companies, councils, sports events. Clients are from Ireland, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Middle-East and the Caribbean.
- Individual Restaurants - upmarket restaurant group with 50+ restaurants, UK
- Simply Solutions – Facilities company focused on retail sector, UK
- Dante – Facilities company providing specialist fire equipment maintenance, UK
- Talleys – largest food producer in New Zealand
- Gulf Supplies and Commercial Services – provide support services to US Army in Middle East
- Australian Open – largest sports event in Southern Hemisphere
- Royal College of Surgeons Ireland – University Hospital in Dublin
- Limerick Institute of Technology – 3rd Tier college, Ireland
- Bond Moyson – Insurance Group in Belgium with over 50 offices.
More information on features:
- Job Requests and Reactive Maintenance. Invite job requests and work orders from your organisation and then manage the requests and jobs through their life cycle with advanced work flow and notifications.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance. Advanced management of planned maintenance schedules to drive compliance across your sites and assets. See more on our planned preventative maintenance software,
- Site, location and asset management allowing management of 1000s of sites, locations and assets and their compliance. Includes custom fields, QR codes can be assigned and scanned for sites, locations and assets. See more on our asset management software.
- Drag and drop calendar and scheduler which helps users to assign and schedule tasks to the team and contractors
- Mobile apps for the facilities and maintenance team, engineers and contractors and client end users. Includes asset management and QR codes.
- Multiple electronic forms for inspections, risk assessments and site surveys can be created and sent to engineers and results monitored.
- Contract, budgeting and costing tools let users estimate costs and plan budgets for specific time periods and jobs.
- Stock Control and maintenance driven asset parts for asset intensive organisations
- Single Sign-On with Microsoft's Azure Active Directory.
See more information about Trackplan here: Trackplan CAFM and CMMS Software