Pareto FM was formed in 2014; funded out of the frustrations with the larger service providers. The founders had seen that, for far too long, the facilities management and engineering sector hadn’t been delivering acceptable levels of service. The restrictive, bureaucratic processes, rife across the industry, were stifling proper customer care and quality delivery. There was definitely room for a niche provider to positively disrupt the sector. Fresh thinking from a company that is committed to its people and to excellence in every area of delivery.
The cornerstone of Pareto’s culture and offering is based on being a great company to work for, being a great company to work with and being a great company to the wider community.
We do this by:
- loving our teams, treating them like royalty and giving them all of the tools and processes they need to deliver high-end services
- genuinely partnering with our clients, being totally non-contractual and changing everything we do on our side to ensure that is works most effectively for the client.
- And finally, but most importantly, we represent outstanding social value.
We outwardly support development of the sector around women in FM, progression in LGBT+ rights in FM and attracting more ethnic minorities into senior roles. We don’t just talk about it, we live it. We sponsor and run various initiatives and are often the voice in the sector when it comes to talking about ‘difficult’ topics as we are not censored by a marketing department. This had lead to like-minded, socially responsible & forward-thinking organisations want to be associated with us.
We are proud of our ‘positive disruptor’ status and we are here to keep showing the sector how exceptional engineering and facilities services can be delivered.
SOME PARETO FM FACTS THAT SET US APART:
- We attract the very best people – highly talented, skilled and experienced individuals who strongly believe in teamwork and are committed to providing the very best service for their clients
- We have rigorous standards with regards to compliance in every aspect of our service provision – including working with sub-contractors
- We operate to a high-level engagement model which means that we are absolutely in touch with our clients’ culture and requirements. That’s why we develop such robust and long-lasting client relationships
- Pareto is extremely flexible, agile and responsive, and works closely with clients to ensure that the optimum service is delivered to meet clients’ exact requirements, at all times
- Our teams are valued, motivated, and fully equipped with the tools and processes they need to deliver high-end services
- We work transparently and provide real value for money across our entire service offering
In summary, Pareto FM is a unique force in the industry – we don’t make promises that we can’t keep and our experienced and talented teams consistently deliver the very highest level of service to our clients.