Altuity develops award winning cloud-based CAFM and asset management software. We work with facilities and asset managers to help create safe and well-maintained buildings and estates for people to work, live, learn or socialise in.
Many professionals responsible for facilities, asset, compliance and maintenance management face the challenge of working under pressure with limited resources. We help them work smarter, not harder, to deliver better outcomes and safer working environments whether that’s in buildings, on estates or buried underground.
Our software makes the complex simple and helps people in organisations who’ve had limited access to technology or those using spread sheets or manual processes. Its uniquely visual approach makes a difference to how these organisations work.
“We’re on top of asset management, compliance inspections, SLA monitoring and maintenance in a way not previously possible.
The software’s extremely easy to use and even staff traditionally not comfortable with using technology find it intuitive.”
College Estate and Facilities Manager.
Our visualisation technology means customers can use any combination of:
- Interactive site and floor plans
- 360° images
- 3D scanned data
These provide birds-eye two dimensional views of data such as mapping assets or jobs on floor plans and then the ability to open up a real-world view of a space in 360° and to virtually walk buildings from the desktop. This visualisation offers benefits such as:
- Better accuracy in identifying and locating assets and jobs
- Saves time and saves costs
- More sustainable working by reducing the need for on-site inspections
- Promotes first visit first fix working practices
How we help our customers
AltoSites: Facilities, asset, maintenance and compliance management software
- Manage buildings, estates and assets
- Manage routine and compliance inspections
- Reactive and proactive maintenance scheduling
- Monitor renewals e.g. contracts, leases etc.
- Mobile working
- Connects to sensors e.g. indoor air quality, temperature, humidity etc.
- Gain insights into your data via dashboards and reports
AltoSUE: Underground asset and buried utility services management software
It’s vital facilities managers with large estates know the location of underground assets and buried services. These are critical to the use, operation and maintenance of buildings and estates.
Many services are increasingly hard to detect e.g. plastic pipes and fibre optics cables making it even more vital to know where they’re located creating risks to health and safety for on-site workers and increasing the possibility of service disruption from accidental service strikes.
Our underground asset management and buried services software delivers on-site data access, 24x7. Viewing this information on a mobile device virtually opens the ground beneath a worker’s feet. They then know if they’re in the right location and what services are buried under the ground.
Managing your buried services information:
- Reduces the risk of disruption caused by accidental strikes
- Ensures safer working for site teams, contractors and building occupiers
- Reduces the costs and risks from inadequate and inaccurate information
Gain insights | Work smarter | Better outcomes